/ Envision X
Envision X is a state-of-the-art trading and accounting software package. It contains the features that are commonly needed in large to medium-sized trading companies, such as multi-company, multi-location, multi-currency and report analysis. The system functionality enables a company to automate a wide range of business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory and accounting. The system is highly scalable, and it can grow as your needs grow. Using Envision X as a basis, companies are able to optimize the cost of sales, develop new approaches to increasing sales, improve operation efficiency, and much more.
- English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese language interface
- Multi-user, multi-company and multi-currency support
- Multi-level user access security control
- Allow to customize screens for different users
- Flexible user defined fields on all major entries
- Multiple shipment schedule on sales order /purchase order
- Handle partial shipment and goods receive capabilities
- Multi-warehouse and multi-bin design for inventory control
- Stock reservation for on-hand or on-order inventory balance
- Serial number allocation for sales and purchase records
- System Alert on accounting, inventory and order transactions
- Manage product photo to generate the documents or album
- Integrate with Microsoft Excel as reporting interface
- Embed with native report writer and Crystal Report interface
- Reporting criteria can be defined using multiple logical operators
- Flow diagram in each module provides a graphical illustration of data flow
- Powerful drill down enquiry and user defined query table for information searching
- Modular design allows companies to select the appropriate applications to match their business needs
Envision X is comprised of the following six modules.
Envision X also provides the following value added features.
Form Designer allows you to customize the user interface as well as restricting various users from viewing or modifying certain fields on the input form. It renders the administrator better control of the access rights for different user or user group.
Message Centre provides a means for the Envision X users to communicate with each other without other e-mail program. The system will alert the users when there is/are new message(s) in the Inbox. For companies requiring a supervisor's approval / posting of a document e.g. Sales Order, Shipment Order, Purchase Order and Good Receive Note etc., the message centre can help expedite the approval process and hence improving the efficiency.
Download Envision X Leaflet
Back to top